Yoga & Wellbeing Women’s Day Retreat
So excited to share with you another Day Retreat at Tofte Manor. A day of Yoga, Meditation, Rest & Nutrition, to nourish and flourish yourself within, to enhance your health and wellbeing.
‘Feel Younger and Vibrant’
Saturday 1st July 2023 – @Tofte Manor, Sharnbrook £120 p.person or £230 for you and your friend.
Come and join us for this Summer Women’s Day Retreat at the unique location in Bedfordshire –Tofte Manor.This will be my 5th Day Retreat in this tranquil place hidden in the middle of Sharnbrook.The day will combine 2 yoga sessions with Julia, to support you during Summer months, meditation, chanting, meditative walk through enchanting Labyrinth, exploring the grounds and enjoying nutritional meal together.
A well-balanced plant based light Summer lunch with tonnes of flavours and healthy dessert. Afternoon talk on Nutrition – how and, what to feed yourself daily to increase on energy, feeling sense of vitality at any age. Taking care of your physical, mental, cognitive health which is a big part of healthy ageing. Feeling brighter and younger than you ever felt.
A fully qualified CNM Naturopathic Health Coach, ANP member, Julia will share some insights on Women’s Health & Longevity. How to implement small health changes to your daily life for you to look, feel younger and increase on healthspan. Eating, moving, thinking, sleeping for longevity.
What to expect on the day
- 09:30 – 10:00 – Serve fresh squeezed summer juices, hot water with lemon, herbal teas and, settling in the Crystal Yoga Room
- 10:00 – 12:30 – Morning Summer Yoga & Meditation – support yourself through the summer heat, slow down, connect and create balance.
- 12:30 – 13:30 – Summer plant based nutritional lunch + vegan treats & healthy dessert, coffees, teas.
- 13:30 – 15:00 – Women’s Health Talk on how to optimise health and wellbeing through yoga, meditation, mindfulness, sleep, rest and nutrition.
- 15:00 – 15:15 – Short break
- 15:15 – 15:45 – Meditative Labyrinth walk, explore the grounds
- 15:45 – 16:45 – Finish with nourishing Yin and super delux Savasana to bring calm and harmony into the body/mind, ready for busy Summer ahead, with the lovely Sarah.
Who is it for?
Anyone and everyone whether you have your own regular practice or you are first timer.
Julia’s style of yoga prioritises your own individual needs. It’s less about achieving the perfect pose and more about honoring what your body can do, practice deep listening what body needs at each moment. Simply being in present moment and allow a space and a time for yourself throughout.Welcome for all women. It is suitable to all abilities.
Please get in touch for any questions if you are unsure about anything or, would like to more info. Email me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start your health journey